Day 1, Tuesday:
- The Du Toit’s Kloof Mountain Pass and the Town of Worcester
- Wine tasting and a delicious meal on a farm
- Oudshoorn – Ostrich capital of the world
- Dinner, bed and breakfast at the Riempies Estate Hotel – 3 Star.
Day 2, Wednesday:
- The Cango Caves
- The Cango Wildlife Ranch where you can see the crocodile, jaguar, puma, lion and cheetah – you may even touch one
- An ostrich farm tour – lunch included
- Dinner, bed and breakfast on the water’s edge at the Knysna Quays Hotel – 4 Star.
Day 3, Thursday:
- The quaint town of Knysna and the indigenous forests of the Garden Route
- A boat cruise on the Knysna lagoon to the Knysna Heads
- Lunch at Featherbed Nature Reserve
- Steam train trip only between 31 August and 1 May
- Dinner, bed and breakfast at the King George Hotel – 4 Star.
Day 4, Friday:
- Mossel Bay, visiting the Post Office Tree, where early sailors left mail for homebound ships in Europe
- Lunch in the town of Swellendam
- Clarens Drive, a spectacular coastal road back to Cape Town.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Local Culture Garden Tours Rainforest
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend