1) Arrival Addis Ababa check into Ras Hotel. See Addis Ababa by night.
2) City Tour, coffee ceremony, Mecarto, National and/or Ethnographic Museum, Entoto Mountains and in the afternoon try some of the local Ethiopian drinks. In the evening go for Ethiopian cultural music and dancing.
3) In the morning we drive from Addis Ababa to Negash Lodge. We settle here for a relaxing day in forest scenery and Lake Wanchi Crater Lake scenery.
4) We drive early morning to Jimma and in the late afternoon we visit the palace of Abba Jiffa, Chief ruler of Jimma. We stay overnight in jimma at Honey Land Hotel or other recommended hotels on Trip Advisor.
5) We take the coffee route to the village of Limu and visit the Sintuu Coffee Planation then we stay overnight in Metu.
6) We visit the Sor Waterfallls, packed lunch and walks around this area. We continue onto Gambela, staying overnight at the Ethiopia Hotel.
7) We visit the Itang and Laria villages to see the Annuak and Nuer Tribes.
8) We spend a half day with the Nuer tribes men, also visiting the prisoner’souvenir shop. Overnight in Gambela.
9) We return to Jimma and sample Bedele Beer at Bedele factory. Overnight Jimma.
10) We return along the Jimma Road and then vere off to the Menegehsa Forest to camp overnight at the Menegesha Suba Forest.
11) Option 1 Early morning we depart for the Rift Valley Lakes Region. We drive via the city of Debre Zeit with its volcanic lakes. We can stop off here for refreshments and to see a sample of the lakes around this area. We move straight on to the Rift Valley Lakes of Abiata, Shala and Ziway. Option 2 Please note the alternate route is via Butajira and the Tiya Stones going into the Gurage Tribal region with Mock banana plant farmlands and undulating farm landscapes. We can visit the Ostrich Park on our way if we go through Langano. In the evening we arrive in the Lake side resort of Hawasa or Awasa as both names are used. We can stay overnight at the Haile International Resort Hotel overlooking Lake Hawasa. We check out how Hawasa town looks and feels. It is an easy place to walk around during the daytime. We can see the fish market at Amore Gedel é and perhaps see the town from the vantage point of Tambar Hill.
12) Today we drive from Hawasa to Arba Minch. We arrive late afternoon in time for drinks on the veranda of the Bekele Molla Hotel. We do not need to stay here but the views are good. On the way we have one of our first tribal encounters, namely the Dorze weavers. We stay overnight at the Forty Springs Hotel or Paradise. This morning we go out in a boat on Lake Chamo to see the crocodiles and hippos.
13) Today we move from the Goba Hotel to Nazareth-Adama and the Sodore Hot water springs. We reach Nazareth in the late afternoon, staying at the S