- 3 day cooking classes (advanced course)
- Lunches with three different wines every day
- Complimentary breakfast upon arrival
- Culinary diploma signed by the chef
- CD with cooking images taken during the class
- Use of apron/s
- Complimentary bottle of water during the class
- Cooking class exclusivity , no other bookings will be added to your class once confirmed
- Visit to a grappo distillery
- Visit to the Amarone Wine estate and tasting or visit to a cheese boutique and tasting
- One Gala Dinner set menu in the restaurant.
All the advanced and basic gourmet tours are for a min 2 people.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Italy Local Culture Food & Wine