The word safari meaning Journey, has always conjured images of romance and adventure, capturing the imagination of Royalty, Hollywood and the intrepid adventurer. For many, there first safari is only the beginning of what becomes a life long passion. No other country captures the essence of safari in quite the same way as Kenya with its diverse scenery and teeming wildlife.
Day 1: On arrival at the Airport you will be met by a our Representative who will transfer you to the Norfork Hotel for your accommodation based on Bed and Breakfast basis.
Day 2: In the morning our representative will meet you at the hotel and have a safari briefing then depart for Wilson Airport to catch your flight to Naivasha. On arrival you will be transferred to the Loldia House for your accommodation.
Day 3: Spend a full day in this House with optional activities available on request at the House. All meals and overnight at the Lolidia House.
Day 4: After breakfast you will be transferred to the Airstrip for your flight to Maasai Mara. On arrival you will be met by the driver guide and do a short game drive en route to the Camp to arrive in time for a hot lunch. In the afternoon you will proceed for another game drive of this Reserve famous for the great migration of Wildebeest. Lion, Elephant, Zebra, Buffalo and Gazelles are abundant here. Dinner and overnight at the Governors Camp.
Day 5: After breakfast you will spend your day in this Reserve with morning and afternoon game drives and optional activities available on request at the Camp. All meals and overnight at the Governors Camp.
Day 6: After breakfast you will spend your day in this Reserve with morning and afternoon game drives and optional activities available on request at the Camp. All meals and overnight at the Governors Camp.
Day 7: After breakfast you will depart for the airstrip to connect your flight to Nairobi. On arrival our driver guide will transfer you to The Brazilian styled Carnivore restaurant for Lunch followed by a transfer to the JKIA for your outbound flight.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary,
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography,
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide,
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary,
- All Government taxes and levies,
- Free mineral water during game drives only,
- All meet and greet services,
- All arrival and departure transfers,
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary,
- Guaranteed window seat in the Land cruiser (unless specified by agent),
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each cruiser and Return flight Nairobi- Loldia - Mara- Nairobi.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc,
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s),
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks,
- Any international and departure taxes,
- Laundry services,
- Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year and any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
This is flying package and and cost include local flights between the parks , transportation on Land Cruiser shared ,park entry fees and reserve fees are included . All meet and greet services are covered.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Kenya Romantic Venture Honeymoon Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18070
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18070" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.