Day 1: Addis – Nekemt.
Day 2: Nekemt – Gambella.
Day 3: Gambella – Itang Village (Nuer society) – Gambella.
Day 4: Gambella.
Day 5: Gambella – Mizan Teferi.
Day 6: Mizan Teferi – Tum.
Day 7: Tum – Maji (Saturday Market is very interesting).
Day 8: Maji – Tulgit (Kibish tribes).
Day 9: Excursion to local village.
Day 10: Kibish – Mizan Teferi.
Day 11: Mizan Teferi – Jimma.
Day 12: Jimma – Addis.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Hotel accommodation on twin room sharing basis
- All meals throughout the trip
- Transfer in and out the airport
- Minibus in Addis Ababa
- 4X4 Toyota Land Cruiser supplied with A/C
- Entrance fee as per the itinerary
- Professional guide
- Government Tax
- International and domestic airfare
- Video camera fees if any
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other expense of personal nature
- Price are subject to change depending on the size of the group and the time of the year
- Special tour program can be provided on request
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
Client Request Served: 11
Our company is organized under a famous Business House PLC being its head office at Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. We have chain of hotels in the Historic route. A highly skilled, professional, indefatigable and efficient office and field staff is awaiting ready to help you make the most out of your trip in this very land of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend