Day 1: Arrival Buenos Aires. Upon request, our representative will meet you in the airport and transfer you to the domestic airport for your flight to Corrientes. Guides will pick you up at the Corrientes Airport and drive you 3 hours to Estancia La Pelada. Tour the ground, dinner.
6:30am - 10:30am Duck hunting on the ranch lagoons
11:30am - 12:30am Lunch at the lodge
1:00pm - 5:30pm Perdiz hunting on the ranch
Day 3: 6:45am - Breakfast. All day dove hunting with lunch in the field.
Day 4: Fish for Golden Dorado in the delta or on the Corriente and Parana Rivers.
Day 5: Morning duck hunting and afternoon Perdiz hunting.
Day 6: Guest’s choice: Dorado fishing, dove, pigeon, duck or perdiz hunting.
Day 7: Depart for Corrientes Airport for your departure flight home.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Guided hunting and fishing with professional Argentine guides
- Hunting licenses
- 4-star accommodations with private bathrooms, laundry service
- Meals with fine wines, soft drinks, beer
- Bird boys for doves and pigeons
- Daily gun cleaning
- Transportation to and from the lodge and the Corrientes Airport
- Air travel and related costs, shells and guns, gun entry fees ($110/gun), gun permits (U$D 40-75)
- Fishing gear
- Specialty liquor
- Recommended travel insurance, transfers
- City tours and hotels in Buenos Aires
- Lost activities or extra costs due to delayed or canceled flights
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2005
Client Request Served: 259
M05540 offers domestic and international hunting and fishing trips for the practical outdoors person. We are hunters and fishermen who search the world for well priced, quality trips that deliver prime hunting and fishing at fair prices. Our hunts are all "fair chase" and we encourage catch and release...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Water Drifter
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend