Availability: July, September, November.
The Safaris departs from Windhoek and ends back at Windhoek 12 days later. The safari will last 12 days with a small group of between five and ten participants. We will visit the desert wonderland of Sossusvlei and the Namib Desert, the beautiful city of Swakopmund, the adventurer's playground. We wiil explore the amazing Bushmen Rock Art at Twyfelfontein and the Himba cultural village. Next is a visit to cheetah enclosures at the Cheetah Project at Kamanjab. For 2 days you will enjoy viewing wildlife in the amazing Etosha National Park. After that you will spend 3 days with the Shambiyu community at Rundu. The accommodation will be, on a shared basis, in a variety of beautiful and quite unique lodges and hotels for the full duration of the safari. A single supplement is available.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All national park entrance fees, cultural site and village fees
- Meals as follows: 11 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 3 dinners
- Spacious, comfortable and fully air-conditioned Safari vehicle
- A professional, knowledgeable and highly experienced nature and cultural guide with many years experience conducting tours in this region.
- Excluded and optional activities
- Optional activities en-route as specified in the itinerary
- Seven dinners and one lunch as specified in the detailed safari itinerary
- Pre and post safari accommodation
- Transport and air-fare to and from Windhoek.
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2008
Client Request Served: 8
Our company is the culmination of many stories, ideas and requests discussed around the camp fires while on safari, tours and expeditions around Southern Africa, Eastern Africa and South America over the last decade. We have successfully conducted over 150 safaris, tours and expeditions and we have listened to what our...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend