Day 2: Athens. Morning tour features the Acropolis, Mar’s Hill where Apostle Paul ministered, the Presidential Palace, Olympic Stadium and more. Afternoon is free. (B, D)
Day 3: Athens. Choose between a full-day tour to Mycenae and
Epidaurus or a full-day excursion to Delphi. (B, D)
Day 4: Athens / Piraeus / Mykonos. Transfer to Piraeus to embark on your 3-day Aegean cruise. First port of call is Mykonos. (B, L, D)
Day 5: Rhodes. Arrive at Rhodes at 9:30 a.m. Shore excursion of Rhodes and Lindos visiting the Old Town of Rhodes and the Acropolis in Lindos overlooking the Bay of St. Paul, where Paul landed during his voyage. (B, L, D)
Day 6: Patmos / Kusadasi (Ephesus). Arrive Patmos at 7:00 a.m. Tour the Monastery of St. John and the Grotto. Ship sails on to Kusadasi (Turkey), where you have an excursion to Ephesus, the influential ancient city which is wonderfully excavated. See where Paul ministered and was persecuted. (B, L, D)
Day 7: Cruise ends / Depart for Home. Cruise ends in Piraeus at 7:00 a.m. You will be met and transferred to the Athens airport for departure. (B)
Land Price Includes:
• 3 nights hotel accommodations (4-star hotel) in Athens sharing double occupancy
• 3-Day Aegean cruise covering Mykonos, Rhodes, Patmos and Kusadasi in an Outside
• Cabin Category D or DA.
• Buffet breakfast and dinner daily in Athens and all meals during the cruise
• Sightseeing in Athens as shown in the itinerary
• Shore excursions in Rhodes, Patmos, Ephesus.
• All entrance fees
• Transfers between airport and hotel and pier via private services
• All local taxes and service charges for meals, accommodations and transportation.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Greece Local Culture Cultural Journey Archeology/History