* Greens Beach (drive to view Tamar River mouth,entering Bass Stait and Low Head on the opposite side of the River).
* Kelso (View old shacks,Garden Island and an abalone farm).
* Yorktown (View the first settlement area of northern Tasmania 1804).
* Illfraville (drive through old settlement to Beauty Point).
* Beauty Point (View Platypus House,Seahorse World and a Vodka Distillery on the wharf.
* Drive along the foreshore taking in the views of BellBay and Long Reach area).
* Beaconsfield (drive through this old gold town and see what has made this now more famous). Rowella (view Tamar Ridge Vineyard,a salmon farm,and visit Lavender House).
* Batman Bridge (view Auld Kirks Church,built with the aid from convicts and drive under the A framed Batman Bridge).
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania Australia Local Culture Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18243
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18243" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.