* Hellyer Gorge (Take a leisurely stroll along the Hellyer River, 15 minutes of total beauty in a rain forest).
* Waratah (Drive through the town admiring a town that has a waterfall in its main street, and onto the info site).
* Luina (A town that was there, but not any more).
* Savage River (A town that has lost its houses as well, but still strong in mining).
* Corinna (walk the paths of the pioneers before crossing the Pieman River on the Fatmans Barge).
* Reece Dam (Look at the old trees on the way out of Corinna, and go to the lookout at the dam site. Take the time at the dam wall and view the Pieman River disappearing into the green valley of peacefulness).
* Road to Tullah (enjoy the contrasting beauty of the mountains to the south while driving through interesting terrains).
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania Australia Local Culture Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18243
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18243" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.