* Marrawah (visit Greens Beach, hotel and Arthur River if time permits).
* Redpa (Drive the old loop road and call into Dismal Swamp).
* Smithton (show the old butter factory, township, wharf, McCains and Tall Timbers).
* Irish town (The old shops and footy ground).
* Forest (Drive through the town and head towards Stanley).
* Stanley (Visit the two lookouts, wharfs, main street, the Nut and chair lift, Godfreys Beach and Highfield Homestead 1800's).
* Boat Harbor (A picturesque seaside village with white sand and clear water).
*Table Cape (A must walk from the lookout of the coastline back to the Lighthouse. Photographers paradise, especially when the Tulip Festival is happening).
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania Australia Local Culture Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend