* Marrawah (visit Greens Beach, hotel and Arthur River if time permits).
* Redpa (Drive the old loop road and call into Dismal Swamp).
* Smithton (show the old butter factory, township, wharf, McCains and Tall Timbers).
* Irish town (The old shops and footy ground).
* Forest (Drive through the town and head towards Stanley).
* Stanley (Visit the two lookouts, wharfs, main street, the Nut and chair lift, Godfreys Beach and Highfield Homestead 1800's).
* Boat Harbor (A picturesque seaside village with white sand and clear water).
*Table Cape (A must walk from the lookout of the coastline back to the Lighthouse. Photographers paradise, especially when the Tulip Festival is happening).
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania Australia Local Culture Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18243
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18243" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.