* Launceston (Must see the parks, churches, fantastic colonial buildings, Penny Royal, The Cateract Gorge and Trevallyn suburb).
* Grindlewald (Drive slowly through this area to appreciate its character and serene setting).
* Rosevears (Bush-rangers Brady's Lookout, and riverside drive to hotel and stop).
* Gravelly Beach (ship yard).
* Paper Beach (where riverside meets countryside).
* Deviot (a peaceful Yatch Club).
* Rowella (Lavender House, a Salmon Farm, and Tamar Ridge Vineyard).
* Batman Bridge (Stunning A frame Bridge joining East Tamar to West, and Auld Kirk's Church).
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania Australia Local Culture Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend