* Sheffield (The Mural City. Plenty of old pioneer murals to savor mixed with great eating kitchens).
* Lower Crackpot (Home of Tazmazia, a child's fantasy of a small village, a maze to get lost in, Lavender Fields and the home of large Pancakes).
* Lake Barrington (Home of the World Rowing Championships, nestled in a valley with a backdrop of natural woodlands).
* Lower Barrington (Is the site of Barringwood Park Estate vineyard and old country store).
* Forth (a small country town servicing the rural area along the Forth River. Braddon's Lookout overlooks the valley and gives a superb view of the coastline through to Table Cape.
* Lieth (A very small settlement at the mouth of the Forth River where it meets Bass Strait).
* Mole Creek (A small town which has the view of the Great Western
* Teirs and doorway to the Limestone Caves in the area.
* Chudleigh (now known for the honey tasting experience).
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania Australia Local Culture Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18243
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18243" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.