Available Dates: June 14th - August 13th
Day 1, Sunday:
- Arrival and Check in.
- Orientation (meet everyone).
- Dinner Horse assignment, watch safety movie and meet horses.
Day 2, Monday:
- Breakfast Orientation and basic Horsemanship.
- Horse and tack assignments.
- First riding session - learn basic skills in arena
- Free time Second riding session - continue skills lesson and go on short trail ride.
- Camp fire and evening games.
Day 3, Tuesday:
- Third riding session- practice events for horse show
- Fourth riding session- learn mounted drill team for horse show
- Archery practice
Day 4, Wednesday:
- Prepare for day ride to Grouse Creek Falls.
- Lunch at the falls.
- Ride back to Ranch.
- Fire side and yard activities.
Day 5, Thursday:
- Mounted scavenger hunt (adults and kids).
- Horse drawn wagon rides.
- Horse show Dinner.
Days 6 -7 , Friday and Saturday:
- Participate in ranch activities with adults.
Also see tour packages in:
USA Idaho Outdoor: Land Rambler Horse Riding
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend