Children playfully bend, stretch and strengthen their bodies through safe and natural movements. This develops body awareness, improves posture, increases concentration and teaches children how to become calm and relaxed. Kidz Yoga builds self-esteem, self-discipline and confidence, fostering respect for themselves, others, and the world that surround them. Along with traditional yoga postures, the classes stimulate creativity and imagination through music, games and story-telling. Kidz Yoga is taught by Aryn Rannazzisi.
Class Times (Sundays):
- Ages 3 – 6: 12.30 – 1.15 pm
- Ages 7 – 11: 1.30 – 2.15 pm.
Parents are welcome to participate with their children and are required to do so with children 4 and under.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Single Child Card: $60/Semester (6 classes)
- Single Child Card: $50/Semester (5 classes)
- Sibling Child Card: $100/Semester (12 classes)
- Drop-in: $12/Class.
Also see tour packages in:
Yoga & Spiritual Experience