- Our journey begins in Cathedral Square one of the architectural gems of the city.
- Gardens. Stunning garden views are also on the itinerary as we take in the splendor of the city’s Botanical Gardens, Mona Vale and view some of the cities finest private gardens on our drive into Mona Vale estate.
- Scenery. Upon leaving this area we make our way to the picturesque seascape of Sumner Beach stopping at Cave Rock.
From Sumner we drive to the largest port in the south island Lyttelton. En route you will enjoy majestic harbour views of an area influential in the pioneering history of Christchurch.
- Lyttelton. Overlooking the port is one of only two remaining Time Ball Clocks in the world. Departing the Port of Lyttelton we enjoy the coastal Bays and inlets to Governors Bay then onto the Sign of the Takahe one of Christchurch’s historic attractions at the top of the Port Hills.
- Our final stop is a panoramic view of the Canterbury region. From here we return to your city accommodation.
These cost are for land content.
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania New Zealand Local Culture Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend