* Miles of pristine, unspoilt beaches
* Diving with Mantas rays at cleaning stations
* Diving unspoilt and un-crowded dive sites with many still to be discovered
* Snorkeling with Whale sharks.
Day 1: Arrival at JHB airport, flight to Inhambane.
Days 2 - 6: 2 dives a day.
Day 7: Free day.
Day 8: Depart for Inhambane airport.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
* Barra lodge - R19 250-00 Per Person Sharing(Approx $2570).
* Flamingo Bay - R22 600-00Per Person Sharing(Approx $3020).
* Pomene - R20 800-00Per Person Sharing(Approx $2775).
- Return direct flights Johannesburg Airport to Inhambane
- 6 Nights – Dinner, bed and breakfast
- 10 dives including far reef surcharges
- Return transfers Inhambane Airport/Lodge
- Surcharges to far reefs.
- Additional excursions
- Meals and drinks not mentioned on the program
- Gratuities and Purchases of personal nature
- Arrival and departure taxis in Mozambique.
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2007
Client Request Served: 39
M16849 is a Tour Operator that offers tailor-made packages to South Africa, Mozambique and Tanzania, with special emphasis on land based safaris, scuba diving safaris, incentive groups and corporate travel. We strive exceed our clients requirements and budgets, with focus on personalized service. We invite you to...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Water Drifter
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend