Destinations to Visit: Halong Bay. Climbing the steps up to the top of Titop islet provides breathtaking views of the Bay and endless memorable snapshots. No visit to Vietnam would be complete without a visit to this exquisite natural wonder. You will have a real relaxation on board the Bhaya Junk Boat, while having private time catching the unforgettable moments of sunset and sunrise on the outdoor sun deck. During your time on board, you would feel just like the world was stopped as that!
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay. Depart for Halong Bay and enjoy the lush scenery as you drive through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta. Upon arriving in Halong, board the Bhaya, a traditional wooden 'junk' boat and enjoy lunch whilst cruising along the beautiful waters. This afternoon, visit the famous stalagmites and stalactites of Thien Cung Cave and enjoy a swim in the bay. Dine on the fresh seafood and flavours of the region before retiring to your private cabin for the evening. Overnight aboard Bhaya, Halong Bay. Includes: (L), (D).
Day 2: Halong - Hanoi. Start your morning with a Tai Chi class on the sun deck, or sit and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee as you view the awakening of Halong Bay's boat people. A wholesome breakfast is served whilst cruising back to Halong City where you will then disembark and return by road to Hanoi. En route, stop at But Thap Pagoda, known for its four-storey stone stupa, and reach Hanoi at mid-day. Includes: (B).
- Bhaya is the newest luxury junk boat in Halong Bay, built in traditional Vietnamese Imperial style (Luxurious Wooden Vessel) with cozy atmosphere and equipped with deluxe amenities.
- Bhaya junk has 20 cabins (10 twins, 6 doubles, 2 Bhaya Suites and 2 Royal Suites)
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
* Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
* Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
* Services of a driver and Private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers.
* Services of an English speaking guide during all tours and transfers.
* Entrance fees for all sights visited.
* Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
* Lunch or dinner if mentioned in itinerary with (L,D)
* Tips for porters.
* International flights to and from Vietnam.
* Vietnam visa arrangement (Visa is compulsory and must be arranged in advance)
* Meals other than those mentioned above
* All other services which are not mentioned above.
* Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks etc
* Tips for guide
* Travel insurance
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
Client Request Served: 273
M18182 was formed in 1993 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We are now the most established inbound tour operator in Southeast Asia and Indochina. Today we have 16 offices and over 500 full-time staff working from our destination based offices in Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Indonesia.
With this vast...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend