– Drive to Camps Bay via Sea Point, Clifton and Maiden’s cove for photo session
– Hout Bay (optional boat trip to seal island – 40 min) weather permitting
– Chapman’s Peak Drive – arguably the most scenic drive in the world
– Cape Point ostrich farm (optional)
– Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point
– Lunch at a sea food restaurant with a view of tha Indian Ocean
- Penguin colony – Boulder’s Beach
– Simonstown, Fish Hoek, Muizenberg
- Kirstenbosch botanical gardens (optional)
- Back to hotel.
We offer FREE Foot or Neck/Shoulder massage and snacks/refreshments on a full day tour only.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Leisure Pursuit Photography and Videography National Parks