- 08:30 Pick up at the hotel reception and directly to the docks.
- 09:00 The Boat cruise to the Lake January seeing the meeting of the waters.
- 11:00 Change to canoes to enter waterways and stopping for dolphins observation, Vitoria Regia, etc.
- 13:00 Regional fish lunch with natural juice drinks, piranhas fishing, and Sun set appreciation,
- 17:30 Alligator spotting, dinner and back to sleep (hummocks or beds).
- 05:30 Boat trip to see Sun rising, birds, nature along river shore.
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 A three hour jungle expedition.
- 12:00 Return to the lodge/Boat for lunch and natural drinks,
- 15:00 We leave the lodge and go camping in the Jungle,
- 18:30 Night walk in the jungle, night canoeing, spear fishing and alligator spotting and other surprises.
- 08:00 Breakfast back in the lodge/boat,
- 09:00 Pay a visit to a jungle village. Possibly get to see lots (sloth, monkeys, birds, tarantulas, etc.)
- 12:00 Lunch time then on the boat to head back to Manaus.
- What to bring: Long pants, long sleeve shirt, sun glasses, sun hat, raincoat, sun protectors, video and/or
still cameras, binoculars and the most important thing - a good spirit of adventure!
- In the case of you having a flight departure - like 10:30 or 14:30, we can provide an speed boat, which will take an hour back to Manaus from the Lodge/Camping place.
Also see tour packages in:
South America Brazil Nature & Wildlife Rainforest Wildlife Viewing