Take time to explore the world famous city which has been the capital of the greatest empires of the history, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman. A nice blend of Christian, Jewish and Islamic heritage. Churches Mosques, Synagogues, Bazaars, Modern Life.
- The Haghia-Sophia Museum which use to be a former church and converted to a mosque by the Ottomans after 1453 till 1935
- Blue Mosque
- Hiporome Square to show you The Egiptian Obelisc and the Roman Period Colums
- Undreground Roman Cistern
- Grand Bazaar
- Spice Market
- Beylerbeyi Palace
- Topkapi Palace and it's Harem
- Museum of Turkish and Islamic Art
- Golden Horn Area
- The Bosphorus Tour by Boat
- The Bosphorus Bridge.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full Days in Istanbul (8 hours): 125 EURO p/p
- Half Days in Istanbul (3- 4 hours): 75 EURO p/p
- Night Tours (3- 4 hours): 75 EURO p/p
- Outside Istanbul (8- 9 hours): 135 EURO p/p.
- The transfers airport-Hotel-airport
- An air-cond mini van Mercedes vito during your stay in Istanbul
- English speaking local tour guide
- All the cultural visits which are on the program
- All the lunches (3)
- All the entrance fees, museums, palaces, mosques, parking, bridges
- 3 Nights 5 star hotel accommodation in Istanbul on B.B basis.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2005
Client Request Served: 150
After 20 years of private guiding services in different tour companies, now as agency manager I am supervising the guiding services with the legal and logistical services of M05519. Mostly for cruisers coming to Istanbul and Ephesus - Kusadasi piers. I speak fluently Turkish, French, English and Italian. We're...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend