- 12:00 Arrive at Inyati Private Game Reserve which is set in the 65000 hectare Sabi Sands Game Reserve. You will be met by your friendly ranger and given a welcome drink as you check in at reception.
- 12:15 Your Ranger will then escort you to your chalet located along the banks of the Sand River and surrounded by green, spacious gardens.
- 12:30 Freshen up in one of the 10 luxury thatched chalets complete with air-conditioning and beautifully appointed en-suite bathrooms.
- 13:00 Pre-lunch drinks await you on the main patio, which has superb river frontage and offers a variety of game viewing "right on your doorstep."
- 14:00 A buffet lunch under the shade of the indigenous trees in our Victorian-like gardens is just what you need to unwind and get in touch with your natural surroundings. Afternoon at leisure. You may wish to relax under the trees, catch 40 winks or swim in the sparkling outdoor pool. For the more active, workout in our fully equipped, air-conditioned gymnasium.
- 16:30 The beat of the African drums means that tea/coffee is served on the patio.
- 16:45 Safari time. Your first adventure begins as you set off in open Land Rovers in search of great photographic moments to take home. As your skilled Inyati Ranger and experienced tracker begin the adventure prepare to see the most amazing sightings in this fence less haven of animals, birds, and insects alike as they enjoy their freedom.
Your most prolific memories may include: The "Big Five": - Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino and Buffalo. Enjoy the thrill of watching a predator stalk its next victim, who knows, you might be lucky and see a live kill.
- 18:30 Sundowners in the bush after which the safari continues to include the search for nocturnal animals
- 20:30 Dinner in the "Boma", an outdoor experience with a difference as you're seated around a campfire and gaze up to a blanket of bright stars. Alternatively you'll experience a traditional bush "braai", in African style, and be completely surrounded by the darkness of the Inyati bush.
- 22:00 Relive the highlights of the day in the cozy ambiance of the Warthog Wallow Bar.
- 05:00 Wake up call!
- 05:30 The African beat calls you for an early morning cup of tea/coffee and enjoy the tranquility that is a hallmark of Inyati as you sip away.
- 06:00 As the morning safari begins, share in the cool dawn hours with the abundant game at Inyati.
- 09:00 Return to the lodge for a hearty breakfast of your choice.
- 10:30 You may choose to learn more about the smaller animals and the way in which our fauna/flora influence the traditional cultures and beliefs of Inyati's locals during a foot safari. Or you can watch the comings and goings of wildlife from our river platform. The above is just a taste of what you could experience when you visit Inyati and the above itinerary is just a suggestion of what is on offer.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing