Teeing off at world-class golf courses and visiting the fascinating Temples of Angkor, your holiday to Cambodia will be one you will never forget. As you relax in your luxurious hotel in the evenings, reflect upon the wonders Cambodia has to offer.
Day 1: Phnom Penh: Welcome to Phnom Penh, once considered one of the most beautiful cities in the Orient, and despite its recent turbulent history it still retains a colonial charm. Learn about the mysteries of the ancient Khmer empire as you tour the National Museum, stare in wonder at the grandeur of the Silver Pagoda and Royal Palace, and as the day comes to a close, climb to the top of Wat Phnom hill and watch the sun as it sets over the capital city. Overnight at The Raffles Royal Hotel, Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap: This morning, tee off at the Phnom Penh golf course, an 18 hole course set amidst rice paddies and coconut palms. In the afternoon, a short flight takes you to the quaint town of Siem Reap. Not only is the town the base for exploring the fabled temples of Angkor, but also home to two international standard golf courses. Overnight at Sofitel Royal Angkor Golf and Spa, Siem Reap. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Siem Reap: After breakfast, grab your clubs as you head out to one of Siem Reap's stunning golf courses for a challenging round. Go from the tees to the temples as you head off on a guided tour of the Temples of Angkor. Mysterious smiling faces, elaborate carvings, and soaring towers await as you set off to explore the ruins of the ancient Khmer empire. Overnight at Sofitel Royal Angkor Golf and Spa, Siem Reap. Includes: (B).
Day 4: Siem Reap - Depart: Your final round of golf is at the Angkor Golf Course, a technical course sure to challenge you on every hole. Designed by Nick Faldo, the Angkor Golf Course is one of the best in South East Asia. Return to your hotel to freshen up before transferring to Siem Reap Airport for your departure flight. Includes: (B).
- The price is a guideline and will vary according to travel dates and room availability
- The price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a twin or double room
- Please contact us to discuss your tailor-made travel requirements
* Tee off at Phnom Penh Golf Course, 18 hole course set amidst rice paddies and coconut palms
* Continue to one of Siem Reap's stunning golf courses for a challenging round. Go from the tees to the Temples of Angkor
* Enjoy your final round of golf at the Angkor Golf Course, a technical course that will challenge you on every hole
- Destinations to visit: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Cambodia Health & Wellness Golf Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend