Sihanoukville town is surrounded by several palm tree-lined beaches and filled with things to do. For the ultimate in relaxation, enjoy a massage at one of the town's luxury spas and bask in the sun at the private Sokha beach. Or, spend the day doing water sports before hitting the lively bar-lined Ochetuel beach at night.
Nearby are several uninhabited islands which are easily accessible from Sihanoukville. Traditional wooden motorboats take passengers on day trips out to these serene retreats, where you can snorkel amongst the beautiful fish and coral, relax on secluded beaches, and enjoy a bar-b-cue on the sand. Several scuba diving sites are situated off the coast and dive operators run several options of trips for those who like to explore the depths of the ocean.
Explore the areas rich biodiversity with a trip to Ream National Park. One of four national parks in Cambodia, Ream is home to spectacular mangrove forests, over 100 different species of birds, monkeys, and the endangered fresh water dolphin. A guided jungle walk or a boat trip with a park ranger will introduce you to the unique species found here.
Day 1: Phnom Penh - Sihanoukville: Depart from Phnom Penh with your guide for the short drive to Sihanoukville. The remainder of the day is free at leisure for swimming and relaxation on the beach.
Overnight at Sokha Beach Resort, Sihanoukville.
Day 2: Sihanoukville: Today is at your leisure to enjoy Sihanoukville. Relax with a massage on the beach, head to one of the nearby islands for some snorkelling, or take an excursion to Ream National Park. Overnight at Sokha Beach Resort, Sihanoukville. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Sihanoukville - Phnom Penh: The day is free at your leisure until your transfer back to Phnom Penh. Includes (B).
- Accommodation at selected hotels
- English-speaking guide for transfers to and from Sihanoukville
- All transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Visa for Cambodia (Visa issued on arrival, USD20/pax, please bring 1 passport photo)
- International Airport departure tax Phnom Penh USD25/pax
- Domestic Airport departure tax Phnom Penh USD6/pax
- Meals other than mentioned
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Any services other than mentioned.
- The price is a guideline and will vary according to travel dates and room availability
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Cambodia Local Culture Sightseeing Multi-activity
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend