Day 1, Sunday: Baltra Airport – Bachas Beach.
Day 2, Monday: Plazas Island – Santa Fe Island.
Day 3, Tuesday: Punta Suárez – Gardner Bay (Española Island).
Day 4, Wednesday: Punta Cormorant – Corona del Diablo and Post Office Bay (Floreana Island).
Day 5, Thursday: Charles Darwin Station – Highland Sta. Cruz.
Day 6, Friday: Rabida Island – Bartolome.
Day 7, Saturday: Genovesa.
Day 8, Sunday: North Seymour – Baltra Airport.
* Facilities and Accommodations:
- 6 double cabins with upper and lower berths,
- 2 double cabins with double beds; (it has three internal cabins in the lower deck).
- All cabins have private bathrooms (toilet, shower, sink), full air conditioning, dining room and bar, small library, TV, VCR, stereo, large sundeck, diving platform, diving equipment and snorkeling equipment.
* Technical Specifications of the Ship:
Type: Motor Yacht
Category: Tourist Superior
Capacity: 16 passengers
Length: 75.5 feet / 23 m
Beam: 21.5 feet / 6.5 m
Speed: 10 knots
Crew: 6 members plus 1 Bilingual Naturalist Guide II.
Also see tour packages in:
South America Ecuador Outdoor: Water Drifter Boating and Sailing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 16923
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "16923" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.