Destination to Visit: Hoi An. Hoi An is a destination with two faces - the charming, old-world trading port of narrow streets and traditional houses, and the beach with its new resorts and long stretch of clean white sand.
In keeping with Hoi An's heritage as a trading port, the town's tiny shophouses now host a range of craft shops and artisans including some of Asia's best bespoke tailors. Despite the passing of 200 years and the ravages of weather and war, the center of Hoi An remains much the same as it was in its heyday.
Day 1: Arrive Hoi An: Arrive in Danang and transfer to the ancient town of Hoi An. Overnight at Hoi An Trails, Hoi An.
Day 2: Hoi An: Hoi An was a major Asian trading port in the 17th and 18th centuries and its architecture and relaxed lifestyle has changed little over the years. Take a walking tour of the ancient town center to visit former merchants' houses, the 400 year-old Japanese Covered Bridge, a Chinese communal hall, and the colorful market. In the afternoon take a 3-hour cruise on the Thu Bon river with stops at Thanh Ha pottery village, Kim Bong carpenters' village, and a traditional shipbuilding yard. Overnight at Hoi An Trails, Hoi An. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Hoi An Departure: Your private car, driver and guide remain at your disposal until your onward international flight or domestic extension. Includes: (B).
Note: This is simply a suggested itinerary, which can easily be customized to suit your schedule, budget, and interests. Please contact us to discuss your tailor-made travel requirements.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
* Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
* Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
* Services of a driver and Private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers
* Services of an English speaking guide during all tours and transfers
* Entrance fees for all sights visited
* Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
* Lunch or dinner if mentioned in itinerary with (L), (D)
* Tips for porters
* International flights to and from Vietnam
* Vietnam visa arrangement (Visa is compulsory and must be arranged in advance)
* Meals other than those mentioned above
* All other services which are not mentioned above
* Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks etc.
* Tips for guide
* Travel insurance
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
Client Request Served: 275
M18182 was formed in 1993 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We are now the most established inbound tour operator in Southeast Asia and Indochina. Today we have 16 offices and over 500 full-time staff working from our destination based offices in Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Indonesia.
With this vast...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend