Tanzania's national parks and conservation areas are unique, diverse and overflowing with natural beauty and wildlife surprises. One-quarter of Tanzania has been set aside to preserve the countries natural heritage. We organize your Safari either on Lodge or Camp to suite your needs. We can also tailor a safari based on your requests.
Day 1: Taringire. You will be joined by your driver after breakfast to start the drive to Tarangire National Park, arriving at lunchtime. After a picnic lunch you can enjoy an afternoon game drive. Overnight at campsite or lodge.
Day 2: Ngorongoro. After breakfast drive to the gate of Ngorongoro Conservation Area After registering, descend the steep sided track to the Crater floor. Explore the natural habitats of this vast caldera, 2000ft. You have the option to include an afternoon cultural walking safari accompanied by a local guide. This is an opportunity to visit a traditional Massai Boma.
Day 3: Lake Manyara. Drive to Lake Manyara and explore the park before leaving in the afternoon to return to your hotel in Arusha or Moshi for overnight.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Trained and knowledgeable driver/guides
- Comfortable 4X4 safari vehicles with viewing roof hatch and HF radio
- Safari lodges of international standard
- Conformable Tents camps in magnificent settings
- Full Board accommodation on Safaris
- Fully supported camping safari for the more adventurous traveler
- Emergency air rescue service (on request)
- All National Park fees.
- International airfare and flights
- All items of a personal nature
- Accommodation in Arusha
- Gratuities for safari guide and camp staff
- Airport departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Visa and Passport fees
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2008
We have a detailed knowledge and close association with the island as we are located here. This puts us in a unique position to help you plan and book your holiday to East Africa so you can get the best from it. We tailor your holiday on Zanzibar and Tanzania to your expectations, interests and budget, with the range...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend