- Kairouan: Considred the fourth holy city of the Muslims, Kairouan was the first city founded by the Arabs as a military camp in their conquest of the North of Africa.
- El Jem: Visit of the El Jem amphitheater, which is the third largest of the Roman empire. You will spot the amphitheatre as we approach El Jem for The sandstone arches tower above the other buildings of the town.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Guide/driver service during the various visits
- Car rent
- tickets for museums and historical sites
- Photo/video tickets.
- Extra excursions
- Tickets for museums and historical sites(15 USD/person)
- Air fare to/back from Tunis.
- Price depends on group size
- You can book your departure hotel(eventually in Tunis) and I can help you to do so
- Guide will arrange all reservations needed for the tour.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Client Request Served: 51
Hello! My name is Mouelhi Ali and I am a Private Travel Guide. I graduated at the Ecole Superieure in Tunis. I have a guide license from the National Office of Tourism in Tunisia. I speak English, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese fluently. I offer my services as a local guide in Tunisia. I have been working as a...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend