We head out to Pelorus and Orpheus islands every Wednesday in the effort to showcase the local beauty of the North Queensland Region to both travelers and locals. And on the way home, we stop over at the Frosty Mango for some of the famous ice cream.
Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy:
* A deposit of $100 is requested to hold your reservation.
* Full forfeiture of deposit if canceling within 7 days of the trip.
* Full forfeiture of total cost if canceling within 24 hours of departure.
* Full refund will be given if trip canceled due to medical reasons upon presentation of a medical certificate.
* Remote Area Dive reserves the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather conditions, rebooking will be offered.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
* Discover Scuba: $70 for additional dive
* Students and Backpackers: $238 for 2 dives including gear, $180 for snorkeling
* Adventure Dives: $55 for first dive including manual, $35 for second dive
- Two boat dives,
- Air refill,
- Lunch and transfers from the dive shop. Pick up and drop off arrangements can be made.
* Our prices include these Extras:
- Reef Taxes
- Gear hire, (diving, snorkeling, stinger/wetsuit)
- Dive manuals
- Transfers to and from your safari
- Meals and accommodation while on safari.
Maximum cost is based on a 1 person charter of the whole boat.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2008
Client Request Served: 3
M18599 is a PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) 5 star Instructor Development Center specializing in personalized scuba diving training and in diving/camping safaris on secluded, tropical islands on the Great Barrier Reef. We are also a full retail center that provides the sales, servicing and hire of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania
Outdoor: Water Drifter
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend