We have come to realize that every traveler has his or her own specific interests and needs, which is why we have developed a new adventure package; your package, which accommodates your needs and travel wishes in Mexico, Guatemala, and/or Belize.
This new feature allows you to travel to one or all three countries at your own pace, according to your budget and customized schedule. We have selected the best adventure destinations in the Maya World as options for your personalized package.
Here are just some of the top destinations and activities you can choose from on your customized vacation:
* In Mexico:
- The Riviera Maya with pristine Caribbean beaches, amazing coral reefs for snorkeling and scuba diving, underground rivers and caves, kayaking through mangroves, bicycling to Maya villages and daytrips to archaeological sites like Chichen Itza and Coba.
- Holbox; this small laid back island offers the unique opportunity to snorkel with whale sharks, dive throughout its reefs, go fishing or explore the island’s many beaches, mangroves and rivers.
- Bacalar; beautifully set on its lagoon of 7 colors. One of the first settlements established after the Spanish Conquest, this town still holds a fort that was built as a protection against pirates.
- Explore the remote and rarely visited Mayan rain forest and amazing archaeological sites of Calakmul Reserve.
- Visit the jungle, Mayan ruins and waterfalls of wonderful Palenque.
* In Belize:
- Spend a few days on the small island of Caye Caulker for a unique taste of Caribbean culture with excellent snorkeling and scuba diving reefs, fishing, wind surfing and other activities.
- Stay at Belize’s popular jungle district in San Ignacio and choose from a wide range of activities like canoeing or inner-tubing through breathtaking Mayan caves and rivers, educational hikes to waterfalls, exploring the ancient Mayan archaeological sites of Caracol and Xunantunich.
- Experience genuine interaction with local artists and communities.
* In Guatemala:
- Let us take you into the Mayan Biosphere - Guatemala’s vast rainforest reserve - and reach remote and unexplored Mayan pyramids on overnight jungle adventures by bicycle, canoe, horseback or on foot. The Mayan Biosphere is home to monkeys, toucans, jaguars and other native wildlife.
- Visit the world famous Tikal National Park, one of the most impressive archaeological sites of the Mayan world, located deep in the Guatemalan jungle.
- Experience the authentic and well-preserved, modern-day Maya culture of the Guatemalan highlands. Climb an active volcano, kayak on Lake Atitlan, enjoy a white water rafting adventure or cycle through coffee plantations and valleys.
You can choose to do these customized trips on your own or together with one of our professional, multilingual guides. With over a decade of experience, our company specializes in the Mayan World; you can be confident that traveling with us is exciting, reliable and safe. Let us know what you would like to do in the Maya World of Mexico, Belize, or Guatemala by e-mail by telephone. We look forward to seeing you in the Mundo Maya!
We highly recommend beginning your adventure from one of the following four international airports in the Maya World: Cancun, Belize, Flores or Guatemala City.
Cost depends on destinations and activities and duration of tour.
Also see tour packages in:
North America Mexico Guatemala Belize Nature & Wildlife Ecotourism Sightseeing