Day 1 – Ushuaia
• Upon arrival in Ushuaia, you will be taken to your selected hotel, regular service.
Day 2 – Ushuaia: Trekking & Canoeing in the National Park, Patagonia
• After breakfast, you will leave on a full day excursion to Tierra del Fuego National Park that allows you to get off the tourist path and see a side of the park that most visitors miss. The excursion includes guided trekking beside the Beagle Channel and canoeing along Lapataia River until Lapataia Bay (Box lunch is included).
• If you prefer a less adventurous option for this day, just let us know and we will change this activity for another one that suits you better (maybe, the Train of the End of the World or a soft trekking).
Day 3 – Beagle Channel Cruise
• Breakfast. After making your way to the pier you will take a boat cruise along the famous Beagle Channel. You will gain panoramas of Ushuaia Bay and see the diverse marine wildlife, such as cormorants and fur seals, on De los Lobos and De los Pajaros Islands. On one of the Bridges Isles, you can explore the island for concheros, or giant shells, and enjoy the views of Chile and Argentina. You will also see the Les Eclaireurs lighthouse. During the cruise, you can enjoy snacks and favorite Argentine drink, mate.
• At appropriate time, you will be transferred to the airport or bus terminal. Today, you can choose to extent your travels purchasing any of our available offers in the rest of Patagonia or Buenos Aires.
Also see tour packages in:
South America Argentina Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking Boating and Sailing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18761
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18761" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.