Day 1 – El Calafate
• Upon arrival you will be taken to the hotel and have the rest of the day to relax or explore the areas around the town or possible make the 1km hike out to Laguna Nimez for a beautiful Patagonian sunset.
Day 2 – El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier
• After an early breakfast, you will leave on a full day excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier, in Los Glaciers National Park. A UNESCO World Heritage site since 1981 and home to one of the most awe inspiring sites in Argentina, Perito Moreno Glacier is a site to behold. During the tour you will have the chance to enjoy stunning views of the glacier from the nearby walking trail and viewing platforms, as well as from an included Perito Moreno Glacier boat cruise that will take you close enough to fully appreciate the 80m high ice walls! In the early evening, you will return to you hotel in Calafate.
• For even more adventure, you may want to consider either taking the Big Ice or Mini-Trekking excursion ( at an extra cost ). Both allow you to hike on the glacier!! Ask Say Hueque´s travel advisor for more information.
Day 3 – El Calafate
• Day at leisure to enjoy any of the available Optional Tours such as a cruise to Upsalla Glacier, a 4X4 excursion to the country or a visit to a traditional estancia.
Day 4 – Torres Del Paine Tour
• You will leave on a full day excursion to Torres del Paine National Park with its granite peaks emerging dramatically out of the Patagonian plains. Today you will have the chance to explore some of the most picturesque spots of the world renowned park including Salto Grande, Laguna Amarga, Lago Pehoe, the Cuernos del Paine and of course, the famous Torres del Paine. Keep an eye out for wild guanacos as they roam the windy plains. In the evening (late) you will be transferred back to you hotel.
Day 5 – El Calafate
• At appropriate time, you will be transferred to the airport or bus terminal. Today, you can choose to extent your travels purchasing any of our available offers in the rest of Patagonia, Santiago de Chile or Buenos Aires.
Also see tour packages in:
South America Argentina Chile Outdoor: Mountain Ranger Glacier Tours