Day 1 – El Chalten
• Upon arrival in El Calafate, you will be taken to the bus station to take the bus to El Chalten. Upon arrive make your way from the bus station to your hotel giving you a chance the check out the quaint mountain town (there are no taxis in El Chalten, but all hotels are within a few blocks of the bus station). On your first night check out one of the local steak houses to experience your first Patagonian parrilla.
Day 2 – El Chalten
• Breakfast. Day at leisure to enjoy any of the self guided treks in the area. We recommend taking the path to the feet of Mount Fitz Roy: Laguna Los Tres.
Day 3 – El Chalten
• Breakfast. Day at leisure to enjoy any of the self guided treks in the area. We recommend taking the path to the feet of Mount Torre: Laguna & Glacier Torre. You can optionally purchase a trekking over the glacier.
Day 4 – El Chalten
• Breakfast. Day at leisure to enjoy any of the self guided treks in the area. We recommend taking the path to Pliegue Tumbado from where you get impressive panoramic views of the Mounts Fitz Roy and Torre. You can optionally hire horses for this trekking.
Day 5 – El Chalten / El Calafate
• Breakfast. Day at leisure to enjoy any of the self guided treks in the area. We recommend taking the navigation across Viedma Lake and trekking over Viedma Glacier.
• You will board your bus back to El Calafate in the afternoon. Accommodation.
Day 6 – El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier, Patagonia
• After an early breakfast, you will leave on a full day excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier, in Los Glaciers National Park. A UNESCO World Heritage site since 1981 and home to one of the most awe inspiring sites in Argentina, Perito Moreno Glacier is a site to behold. During the tour you will have the chance to enjoy stunning views of the glacier from the nearby walking trail and viewing platforms, as well as from an included Perito Moreno Glacier boat cruise that will take you close
enough to fully appreciate the 80m high ice walls! In the early evening, you will return to you hotel in Calafate.
• For even more adventure, you may want to consider either taking the Big Ice or Mini-Trekking excursion ( at an extra cost ). Both allow you to hike on the glacier!! Ask Say Hueque´s travel advisor for more information.
Day 7 – El Calafate
• Breakfast. Day at leisure to enjoy any of the available Optional Tours such as a 4X4 excursion to the country or a visit to a traditional estancia.
Day 8 – Torres del Paine Tour
• You will leave on a full day excursion to Torres del Paine National Park with its granite peaks emerging dramatically out of the Patagonian plains. Today you will have the chance to explore some of the most picturesque spots of the world renowned park including Salto Grande, Laguna Amarga, Lago Pehoe, the Cuernos del Paine and of course, the famous Torres del Paine. Keep an eye out for wild guanacos as they roam the windy plains. In the evening you’ll be dropped off at your hotel to stay the night inside the park.
Day 9 – Base of the Torres del Paine
• Breakfast. Today you can enjoy the trek (by your own) to the base of Torres del Paine. You will get to the feet of the 900-meter granite Paine Horns which are a challenge for climbers all over the world.
Day 10 – French Valley Trek
• Breakfast. Today you will be taken from your accommodation to take you in private service to Pudeto. From Pudeto you will take 45-minute navigation from Pudeto to the opposite shore o