Day 1 – Buenos Aires
• Upon arrival you will be met at the airport and transferred by private service to your hotel, leaving you the remainder of the day to explore the historic neighborhoods and enjoy the cafe culture of Buenos Aires.
Day 2 – Buenos Aires City Tour & Tango Show
• Breakfast. Our City Tour will provide you a great overview of the city and its diverse attractions. Over the course of three hours you will have the chance to visit Retiro, Avenida 9 de Julio, Downtown, Puerto Madero, San Telmo, Recoleta and La Boca.
• In the evening you will be treated to one of Buenos Aires’ most emblematic cultural highlight’s; a Dinner and Tango Show offering a spectacular demonstration of the local dancing accompanied by delicious Argentine cuisine and all the malbec you’d like.
Day 3 – Buenos Aires
• Day at leisure to explore the cobbled tree lined streets of Palermo Soho in search of one of a kind Porteño fashion, to sit in café and enjoy perfectly aged glass of malbec, or perhaps to sip yerba out of your newly purchased mate gourd while people watching in one of the parks that make up the Palermo Bosques.
Day 4 – Buenos Aires
• At appropriate time, you will be taken in private service to the domestic airport or bus station. You can choose to extent your tour adding nights in Buenos Aires or purchasing any of our available offers in Patagonia, Iguazu Falls or the Andes area.
Also see tour packages in:
South America Argentina Local Culture Cultural Journey