Day 1 – Buenos Aires / Puerto Iguazú
• Evening departure to Puerto Iguazu in fully equipped super-cama buses with bathroom, heating and air conditioning. The seats recline 180 degrees making for a surprisingly comfortable night sleep. Dinner and breakfast are also provided aboard.
Day 2 – Puerto Iguazu
• Upon arrival, you will be taken to your hotel at which point you will have the afternoon to relax and enjoy the tropical climate and jungle setting.
Day 3 – Iguazu National Park: Argentine Side
• After breakfast you will depart on a full day tour to the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls where you will have intimate views of this unforgettable section of the Iguazu River. Lower and upper walkways permit up close and personal experiences with this magnificent spectacle of nature. Trails through the 210 square mile reserve provide visitors with various views of the Falls, especially the largest one, Devil's Throat. The ecological train ride is included in the tour with an option to add the Safari Nautico boat trip ( for an additional cost ). The Iguazu boat trips takes you right up to the base of the Falls. This exciting excursion is highly recommended in order to experience the true power of Iguazu Falls. ( Please be aware- on the boat trip there is a 100% chance that you will get wet...the Falls provide a refreshing “natural shower”. Be sure to take some extra clothes if you want to do this excursion). Return to the hotel in the late afternoon.
Day 4 – Iguazu National Park: Brazilian Side
• After breakfast, enjoy a half day excursion to the Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls where you will enjoy vast panoramic views of the Falls allowing you to take them in in their entirety.
• “Brazil requires that most tourists have a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls. Please check with the Brazilian Consulate to ensure that you have the appropriate visa before traveling or you will not be allowed to enter Brazil. For example- US citizens, Canadians & Australians (as well as many other nationalities) need a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls.”
• End of the services after the visit to the Brazilian side. Bus back to Buenos Aires is not included, but we can include it upon request.
• If you want to go back to Buenos Aires by bus or plane, Salta area, or continue your trip through Brazil, just let us know and we will be happy to quote the extension.
Also see tour packages in:
South America Argentina Brazil Local Culture Sightseeing