Day 1 – Posadas / Jesuit Ruins / Obera
• Upon arrival in Posadas, you will be taken to La Chacra, a beautiful country house and yerba mate producer Estancia, where you will spend the night.
• Before arriving to La Chacra you will visit the San Ignacio Mini Jesuit Ruins.
• Afternoon at leisure to enjoy any of the available activities.
• Lunch and dinner are included (drinks are not included).
Day 2 – Obera / Puerto Iguazu
• After breakfast, a private transfer will take on a 4-hour ride you to Puerto Iguazu across the province of Misiones.
• Upon arrival, you will be taken to your hotel at which point you will have the afternoon to relax and enjoy the tropical climate and jungle setting.
Day 3 – Iguazu National Park: Argentine Side
• After breakfast you will depart on a full day tour to the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls where you will have intimate views of this unforgettable section of the Iguazu River. Lower and upper walkways permit up close and personal experiences with this magnificent spectacle of nature. Trails through the 210 square mile reserve provide visitors with various views of the Falls, especially the largest one, Devil's Throat. The ecological train ride is included in the tour with an option to add the Safari Nautico boat trip ( for an additional cost ). The Iguazu boat trips takes you right up to the base of the Falls. This exciting excursion is highly recommended in order to experience the true power of Iguazu Falls. ( Please be aware- on the boat trip there is a 100% chance that you will get wet...the Falls provide a refreshing “natural shower”. Be sure to take some extra clothes if you want to do this excursion). Return to the hotel in the late afternoon.
Day 4 – Iguazu National Park: Brazilian Side
• After breakfast, enjoy a half day excursion to the Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls where you will enjoy vast panoramic views of the Falls allowing you to take them in in their entirety.
• “Brazil requires that most tourists have a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls. Please check with the Brazilian Consulate to ensure that you have the appropriate visa before traveling or you will not be allowed to enter Brazil. For example- US citizens, Canadians & Australians (as well as many other nationalities) need a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls.”
• At appropriate time in the afternoon, you will be transferred to the airport or bus terminal. Today, you can choose to extent your travels purchasing any of our available offers in Brazil, Patagonia or the Andes area. Or just go back to Buenos Aires.
Also see tour packages in:
South America Argentina Brazil Nature & Wildlife National Parks Archeology/History
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18761
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18761" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.