The Arrigetch Wilderness Cabin is a cozy, cheery, natural log cabin nestled alongside the National Wild and Scenic Alatna River, 85 miles above the Arctic Circle. This cabin is perfect for couples or a family of four. The murmuring of the Alatna River will lull you to sleep as a fire crackles in the wood stove. There are no indoor plumbing facilities - a nice privy is out back and wash water can be heated in the cabin. Separate accommodations for your guide ensure your space and privacy while allowing us to cater to your needs.
We offer a selection of delicious dinners and desserts prepared at our lodge and customized to accompany each trip. Each night your guide prepares home-cooked meals served family-style at the dining table beneath a large picture window offering a spectacular view of the river and mountains. No freeze-dried food at this table and no chance that the telephone will interrupt your meal.
Reservations here are increasingly popular among couples wanting to combine comfort and privacy with their wilderness trip. Black and grizzly bears, wolves, caribou and moose roam the land, and if you don’t spot them from the dinner table, you will see their tracks along the riverbanks and sandbars.
The location is perfect for hiking, canoeing and exploring. Your guide will take you high into the surrounding mountains, deep into lush forests, or merely keep the fire stoked as you relax with a good book in the unbroken silence of the Gates of the Arctic National Park. Bring your camera, plenty of film, watercolors and sketchbook.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is included in the tour price.
- Our all-inclusive rates start at $1495.00 per person, per day, featuring all meals, lodging, activities, use of equipment and naturalist-guide with your group for the duration of your stay.
- Round-trip air transportation from Fairbanks included.
- Two-night, all-inclusive stay at our lodge, two nights at the Arrigetch Peaks Wilderness Cabin with Gates of the Arctic Wild and Scenic Float features lodging, meals, and naturalist-guide with your group for the duration of your stay.
- Round-trip air transportation from Fairbanks to our lodge, the Arrigetch Peaks Wilderness Cabin and Gates of the Arctic Wild and Scenic Float included. (Rates based on double-occupancy, four-person minimum).
- The total tour cost required to confirm each reservation is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We accept Visa/MasterCard, personal and Traveler's checks for direct bookings.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2006
Client Request Served: 33
An exclusive luxury wilderness lodge catering to a clientele seeking elegance and independence in Alaska's Far North. The total wilderness experience consists of unparalleled comfort 60 miles north of the Arctic Circle, privately-chartered fly-out Whirlwind Adventure combination tours, wildlife viewing, fishing,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Sky Eagle
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend