- Pickup from your accommodation in Devonport or Burnie
- Visit the amazing underground world of the Gunns Plains Caves
- Drive through natural Tasmanian forests on the road to Leven Canyon
- Take a short walk and look out over the magnificent natural canyon hundreds of meters below
- Check out the view inland towards Black Bluff and the Central Highlands.
Leven Canyon and Gunns Plains:
"There is a hidden valley in North-Western Tasmania that nature has chosen to smile upon a valley so rich, so fertile that it grows grapes for wine and hops for beer, where pristine spring waters are bottled for their purity, and the Leven River flows freely all the way to the sea. A place where even the ground under the ground reveals its age-old treasures in spectacular caves. A valley bounded by ancient mountains, producing the dramatic spectacle of the Leven Canyon, where waters cascade from mountain tops, and yet offer the tranquility of a roadside picnic spot".
All bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a $20.00 deposit.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania Australia Outdoor: Land Rambler Caving Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend