Day 1: Arrival to Tashkent.
Day 2: Tashkent - Samarkand (330 km, 5-6 hrs.).
Day 3: Samarkand - Uzbek - Tadjikistan border - Pedjikent.
Day 4: Pedjikent - Dushanbe.
Day 5: Dushanbe.
Day 6: Dushanbe - Blue Lake.
Day 7: Blue Lake - Kalay - Hoomb.
Day 8: Kalay - Hoomb - Horog (170 km, ~6 hrs.).
Day 9: Horog.
Day 10: Horog - Djelondi-Bulunkul Lake.
Day 11: Bulunkul Lake-Murgab.
Day 12: Murgab - Karakul.
Day 13: Karakul - Tadjik - Kyrgyz border (in 09:00 a.m.) - Osh.
Day 14: Osh - Fergana (150 km, ~3 hrs.).
Day 15: Fergana - Tashkent (310 km, 5 hrs.).
Day 16: Tashkent. Departure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
For groups of more than 10 persons – tour leader is free of charge. Ordering the tour you can get discount.
- Accommodation at the hotels on twin / double share with breakfast.
- Accommodation in Dushanbe, Khorog in guest houses according to the program.
- Excursion program with the base monuments visiting with guide.
- Entry fees to the base monuments of each city.
- The cost of services of the accompany guide in Tadjikistan.
- Meals breakfast in hotels + full board in Tadjikistan.
- The cost of invitation letter to Uzbekistan.
- OVIR registration, permit to the control frontier zone arrangement.
- All transport services during the tour, including airport-hotel-airport transfers.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2008
Client Request Served: 61
M18949 is professional group of tourist companies, operating tourist activity at the Central Asian area. Having 17 years of experience at mentioned sphere, now we are glad to offer high-professional service and maximum of the comfort for our guests at any kind of trips. M18949 successfully co-operates with foreigner...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend