Camp Jabulani represents the epitome of style, luxury, gastronomic excellence and warm hospitality. But at the heart of this five-star operation lies a cause far greater than its tangible elements. This camp was conceptualized and created for one purpose: to support and sustain 12 elephants who by the hand of fate had found themselves in the custody of wildlife visionary, Lente Roode.
Each of the six ultra-luxurious suites has a private plunge pool and deck area. Within the suite is a lounge area with fireplace, a free-standing stone bath tub and double vanity, a glass enclosed shower within the surrounding bush, and a separate toilet. Activities include daily elephant-back safaris with expert grooms and handlers; game drives in open safari vehicles; visits to the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Center and simple relaxation around the camp or in the 'Bush Spa'.
The Steenberg Hotel
The luxurious Steenberg Hotel is situated on the Cape's oldest wine farm, a mere twenty-minute drive from the bustling heart of Cape Town. The hotel nestles in the tranquil Constantia Valley, against the slopes of the Steenberg Mountains, offering sweeping views over False Bay. Its buildings, dating back to 1682, were lovingly restored and have been declared a National Monument. Here the legendary elegance and traditions of the17th century blend harmoniously with the most refined luxuries and conveniences of our modern age.
The estate boasts a state of the art modern winery, producing some of the country's finest, award-winning wines. A Championship 18-hole golf course designed by Peter Matkovitz surrounds the hotel.
- All bookings are subject to availability by the suppliers as at the time of booking.
- All prices quoted for packages and services are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, fuel price increases and other
- E. & O.E
- 3 nights' accommodation on a Fully Inclusive basis in a Luxury Suite at Camp Jabulani (including accommodation, all meals and selected local beverages, elephant back safaris, game drives, guided bush walks, a visit to the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre and a hard-cover book on the Elephants of Camp Jabulani).
- 3 nights' accommodation on a B&B basis in a Heritage Suite at The Steenberg Hotel (including room refreshment bar, transfers within a 5km radius of the hotel, transfer shuttle to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront once a day, butler service, laundry service, a book on Heritage at the Steenberg Hotel and a wine tasting)
- Transfers Eastgate Airport (Hoedspruit) - Camp Jabulani - Eastgate Airport (Hoedspruit)
- 4 days' rental of an AVIS Group B car (VW Polo Hatch / Similar) in Cape Town - including unlimited mileage and maximum insurance cover but excluding one way fees etc.
Package starts from:
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend