- 3 nights' accommodation on a Fully Inclusive basis at Madikwe Hills Private Game Lodge (including accommodation, 3 meals daily, 2 game drives daily, teas and coffees, all local beverages excluding premium wines from the cellar / imported brands)
- 3 nights' accommodation on a B&B basis in a Mountain-Facing Room at The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa
- Scheduled charter flights Johannesburg - Madikwe Game Reserve - Johannesburg
- 4 days' rental of an AVIS Group B car (VW Polo Hatch / Similar) in Cape Town - including unlimited mileage and maximum insurance cover but excluding one way fees etc.
Madikwe Hills is set among huge boulders and tamboti trees, overlooking the bushveld of the malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve. The plains teem with game. Activities and facilities include two game drives daily, walking safaris, swimming pool, gym, massage treatment, library with an array of Africana and fictional literature and a well-stocked curio shop.
Madikwe Hills comprises the main lodge of 11 luxurious glass-fronted suites and Little Madikwe Hills, which accommodates 24 guests. Each suite has a deck and the plunge pool is ingeniously placed among the boulders for complete privacy. Guests can pamper themselves in the 'bush spa' (not included in the package price) while enjoying the views of the game reserve.
The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa
Perched on the very edge of the Atlantic Ocean, with magnificent Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostles mountain range as backdrop, lies the luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa. Ten minutes away, Cape Town's heart beckons with its pulsating nightlife, melting-pot culture and world acclaimed waterfront.
The hotel offers an exceptional array of facilities: a garden and rock pool - with cascade, mountain picnic trails, two restaurants, live entertainment in the Leopard Room Bar & Lounge, a 16-seater Cinema and The Sanctuary Spa.
* All bookings are subject to availability by the suppliers as at the time of booking.
* All prices quoted for packages and services are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, fuel price increases and other government levies and taxes.
* E. & O.E
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 16301
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "16301" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.