- Wine Tasting: One of Australia’s premier wine producing regions. The first vines were planted along the the Hunter River by James Busby in the 1830s. Today the area boasts scores of wineries almost all of whom will welcome you into a number of wineries for tastings and cellar door sales anytime you book with us.
- Cheese Making: See cheese making at the Hunter Valley cheese company.
- Maitland Goal: Visit the goal renowned throughout Australia as the toughest goal in the country.
- Barrington Tops National Park: Enjoy breathtaking views along short or long walks, as you pass through swamps, eucalyptus forests and snow gum woodland.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Park entry fees at the Koala Park, Featherdale and Blue Mountains only.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2009
Client Request Served: 22
The experience began operation in August 2000 as a Accredited Tour owner/operator for the visitors from through out the world introduction them to Sydney Australia. Sydney is considered to be the one of the most beautiful cities in the world due to its wonderful Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
M19159 puts a new...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania
Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend