- Three Sisters: The majestic Three Sisters are a must see whilst exploring the Blue Mountains, an Australian icon, this natural wonder is the perfect place for observing the grandeur of the Blue Mountains and taking photos of the beautiful scenery. Take a ride on the world's steepest incline railway and the world's steepest aerial cable car giving you the chance to enjoy the sights from the best angle possible.
- Koala Park Sanctuary: Have a great day out with cuddle a Koala, feed a Kangaroo, pat a wombat, Dingoe, take a photo and see sheep shearing and visit the souvenir shop.
- Featherdale Wildlife Park: Featherdale Wildlife Park at Blacktown is home to the largest collection of Australian animals in the world, including thousands of birds, reptiles and native mammals. You will meet emus, wombats and some really scary crocodiles.
- Bush Walk through Lush Rain Forest: Breathe in the fresh air and unique wildlife the Blue Mountains has to offer.
- Jenolan Caves: Jenolan Caves are world famous limestone caves containing amazing rock formations, Bush walk and see a rich variety of plant and animal species and excellent views of rugged limestone outcrops, cliffs and arches.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Park entry fees at the Koala Park, Featherdale and Blue Mountains only.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2009
Client Request Served: 22
The experience began operation in August 2000 as a Accredited Tour owner/operator for the visitors from through out the world introduction them to Sydney Australia. Sydney is considered to be the one of the most beautiful cities in the world due to its wonderful Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
M19159 puts a new...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend