Day 1: (HB) Amman Airport – Wadi Rum (Overnight)
Welcome to Jordan! Upon arrival at any time, you will be met and assisted by our representatives there in Amman airport. After that we will be transferred to Wadi Rum for dinner and to stay overnight.
Day 2: (FB) Wadi Rum (horse riding)
After breakfast at the camp we will begin our full-day horse-riding tour into the Jordan Desert and amongst the sand dunes of the great valley of Rum. Meanwhile, we will have lunch. We then will back to the camp for dinner and to stay overnight.
Day 3: (FB) Wadi Rum (horse riding).
After breakfast in, we will also keep touring on our horses backs into the great valley of Wadi Rum, enjoying the colored sand dunes. We are going to find out how interesting to ride a horse in Wadi Rum. Meanwhile, we will have lunch. We then will back to the camp for dinner and to stay overnight.
Day 4: (FB) Wadi Rum (horse riding)– Petra (Overnight)
After breakfast in Wadi Rum, we will go into the desert on our horses backs until lunch time. After having lunch we will head to Petra to act a half-day visit to the site. After that we will have in a hotel in which we will stay overnight in Wadi Musa, the very nearest city to Petra.
Day 5: (HB) Petra (Full-Day Visit)
After breakfast in our hotel in Petra, we will also act a full-day visit to the site reaching the highest place, the sacrifice. After that we go back to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: (HB) Petra – Dead Sea – Mt. Nebo – Madaba – Amman Airport
After breakfast, we will travel on the Kings' Highway to Amman Airport through the Dead Sea, Mt. Nebo & Madaba in which we will visit the Mosaic Christian Church in Madaba. After that we will continue our way to Amman Airport for departure.
- This itinerary is not fixed; we can increase or decrease the horse riding tour days upon the clients request or rather make mixed tours: jeeps, horse and camel riding or classic tours. That will be extra on the payment.
- Our professional leaders will help and assist your groups.
- They will be with the group escorting them all the time.
- All trips will be run smoothly.
- (FB) Meal Basis = Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- (HB) Meal Basis = Breakfast & Dinner
- (BB) Meal Basis = Breakfast Only
- Accommodation during horse-riding tour will be camping in the Jordanian Desert in Wadi Rum.
- Accommodation in Petra for two nights will be in a 5* Hotel. We can change it upon your request; in 3* 4* OR 5* Hotels and that will be positively different in price.
The Tour cost depends on: the group size, Tour Duration & the accommodation; 3* 4* OR 5* Hotels. We can prepare this tour for one person. The price will be different. FIXED RATE
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Middle East Jordan Outdoor: Land Rambler Horse Riding
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend