The ideal way to see Vienna. Two easy, complementary routes on bike paths or streets with little traffic. The morning tour covers Imperial Vienna with the Hofburg, St Stephan's Cathedral, Opera, Rathaus, Ring, Burgtheater, Parliament, and many other historical sites. The Afternoon Tour continues where the morning tour left off with Karlskirche, Hundertwasserhaus, Ferris Wheel, Danube Island and back to the Ring to the unforgettable Johann Strauss Monument and the Opera. The ideal way to see Vienna. Easy route on bike paths or streets with little traffic. Frequent stops for picture taking!
The Route: Opera, Ring, Burggarten/Mozart Monument, Natural History and Art History Museums, Heldenplatz, Hofburg, Michaelerplatz, Volksgarten, Parlament, Rathhaus, Burgtheater, Univ. Vienna, Schottenkirche, Am Hof, Judenplatz, St. Stephans, Albertinaplatz, Hrdlicka Monument, Opera.
Meeting Point: 9:45am in front of the Vienna Opera.
Departure: 10:00, Length: 3 Std. End: approximately. 1:00 pm Vienna Opera.
Language: English and German.
he Route: Opera, Sezession, Karlsplatz, Schwarzenbergplatz - Stadtpark - Danube Canal, Hundertwasserhaus, Prater Park, Prater Bridge, Danube, Danube Island, Reichssbrücke, Lassallestrasse, Ferris Wheel, Praterstrasse, Urania, Ring, Otto Wagner Postal Bank, Radetzky Monument, MAK, Johann Strauss Monument, Opera.
Meeting Point: 14:15am in front of the Vienna Opera.
Departure: 14:30, Length: 3 Std,. End: approx. 5:30pm Vienna Opera
Language: English and German.
- Other tour times possible.
- Private groups on request.
- Minimum 3 persons. If fewer participants, clients have the possibility to rent bikes (at a special price) and receive, at no extra charge, a self-guided tour description with a map and can "do" the tour themselves.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Tour and bike:
* Morning or afternoon tour including bike rental - 26.
* Students (<27 years)/seniors (>65 years).
* Children (<12 years) - 14.
* Child seat (reservation recommended) - free.
- Tour and bike for 1 day:
* Guided city tour + bike rental for 1 day - 39.
* Students and seniors.
* Children(<12 years).
* Hotel delivery and pick up/bike (+4euro).
* Morning and afternoon tour including bike rental - 44.
* Students (<27 years)/seniors ( >65 years) - 38.
* Tour with own bike - 22.
* Children (<12 years) - 10.
-Discount will be deducted only for 1kind of discount (children, seniors, family, Vienna Card).
- 10% for Vienna Card or 10% family with 4 persons.
- Child seat, helmet, bag (4 euro).
- Guide only: ½ day (3 hours) – 160; 1 day – 320.
- Prices in euro.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2009
Client Request Served: 45
Since 1996 we encourage tourists to discover Vienna by bike and provide Vienna hotels and B&Bs with an additional service for their guests. In the process we’ve created another reason to visit Vienna, and a way of combining culture with actively experiencing the city. Vienna offers the perfect setting: over 1,000...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend