What is the "Ringstraße"? It is the wide boulevard built in the 19th century when the city wall surrounding Vienna was torn down. What today is the 1st district or Inner City of Vienna was inside that wall. Some of the highlights are: the State Opera, Hundertwasserhaus, Johann Strauß Monument in the City Park, the Hofburg - the winter residence of the Habsburgs (the family that ruled Vienna and half of Europe for over 600 years), Spanish Riding School, the Rathaus (town hall), and - of course - St. Stephan's Cathedral, Vienna's most famous landmark. Length: 3 - 4 hours, 15 km.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- bike rental:
* 4 hour bike rental € 17.
* Students (<27 years)/seniors (>65 years) € 14.
* Children (<12 years) - € 12.
* Child seat (reservation recommended) - free.
* 24 hour bike rental € 27.
* Students (<27 years)/seniors (>65 years) € 21.
* Children (<12 years) - € 19.
-Discount will be deducted only for 1 kind of discount (children, seniors, family, Vienna Card).
- 10% for Vienna Card or 10% family with 4 persons.
- Child seat, helmet, bag (4 euro).
- Guide only: ½ day (3 hours) – € 160; 1 day – € 320.
- Prices in euro.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2009
Client Request Served: 45
Since 1996 we encourage tourists to discover Vienna by bike and provide Vienna hotels and B&Bs with an additional service for their guests. In the process we’ve created another reason to visit Vienna, and a way of combining culture with actively experiencing the city. Vienna offers the perfect setting: over 1,000...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend