Ready to combine nature and culture? This tour does! You ride along the banks of the Danube, have a beautiful view of the Vienna Woods, visit the north half of the Danube Island (Vienna's 20 kilometer long sport and leisure time paradise), cross the Danube by ferry or bridge and visit the famous monastery and Verdun Altar in the medieval town of Klosterneuburg. On the way back to Vienna enjoy a glass of wine and local food in one of the "Heurigen" or wine taverns nestled among the vineyards of the Vienna Woods. Length: 3 - 5 hours, 40 km.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 4 hour bike rental: € 17
* Students (till 27 years)/ seniors (over 65 years): € 14
* Children (till 12 years): € 12
* Child seat (reservation recommended): free
- 24 hour bike rental: € 27
* Students (till 27 years)/ seniors (over 65 years): € 21
* Children (till 12 years): € 19.
- Discount will be deducted only for 1 kind of discount (children, seniors, family, Vienna Card)
- 10% for Vienna Card or 10% family with 4 persons
- Child seat, helmet, bag (4 €)
- Guide only: 3 hours – € 160, 1 day – € 320
- Prices in euro.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2009
Client Request Served: 46
Since 1996 we encourage tourists to discover Vienna by bike and provide Vienna hotels and B&Bs with an additional service for their guests. In the process we’ve created another reason to visit Vienna, and a way of combining culture with actively experiencing the city. Vienna offers the perfect setting: over 1,000...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend