Vienna is synonymous with music. This tour is actually many tours in one. You choose which composers interest you and visit the most important places. For example: one of Mozart's apartments, Beethoven memorial place, now a museum in beautiful Heiligenstadt, or the graves in the Central Cemetery of the great composers that have called Vienna their home, or the apartment where Johann Strauß lived the last years of his life, also a museum, and, of course, museums dedicated to Joseph Haydn and Franz Schubert. Length: to visit all - one full day.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- bike rental:
* 4 hour bike rental € 17.
* Students (<27 years)/seniors (>65 years) € 14.
* Children (<12 years) - € 12.
* Child seat (reservation recommended) - free.
* 24 hour bike rental € 27.
* Students (<27 years)/seniors (>65 years) € 21.
* Children (<12 years) - € 19.
-Discount will be deducted only for 1 kind of discount (children, seniors, family, Vienna Card).
- 10% for Vienna Card or 10% family with 4 persons.
- Child seat, helmet, bag (4 euro).
- Guide only: ½ day (3 hours) – € 160; 1 day – € 320.
- Prices in euro.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2009
Client Request Served: 43
Since 1996 we encourage tourists to discover Vienna by bike and provide Vienna hotels and B&Bs with an additional service for their guests. In the process we’ve created another reason to visit Vienna, and a way of combining culture with actively experiencing the city. Vienna offers the perfect setting: over 1,000...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend