Heurigen is small tavern, where the "new" wine can be savored. For those who want to see something typically Viennese, have a hilltop view of the city and taste "real" Viennese wine, plan a day for this tour. You have an easy ride along the Danube to some vineyards on a small hill just outside of Vienna. No one who has done this tour has been disappointed. Length: 3 - 4 hours, 25 km.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 4 hour bike rental: € 17
* Students (till 27 years)/ seniors (over 65 years): € 14
* Children (till 12 years): € 12
* Child seat (reservation recommended): free.
- 24 hour bike rental: € 27
* Students (till 27 years)/ seniors (over 65 years): € 21
* Children (till 12 years): € 19.
- Discount will be deducted only for 1 kind of discount (children, seniors, family, Vienna Card)
- 10% for Vienna Card or 10% family with 4 persons
- Child seat, helmet, bag (4 €)
- Guide only: 3 hours: € 160, 1 day: € 320
- Prices in euro.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2009
Client Request Served: 44
Since 1996 we encourage tourists to discover Vienna by bike and provide Vienna hotels and B&Bs with an additional service for their guests. In the process we’ve created another reason to visit Vienna, and a way of combining culture with actively experiencing the city. Vienna offers the perfect setting: over 1,000...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend