Want to get away from the city? Seen enough churches? This tour takes you downriver to one of the last big untouched wetland areas in Europe, the recently declared Danube National Park. If it is a nice day you can swim in an arm of the Danube, or just ride, take a picnic lunch, and re-charge for the rest of your European tour. Some say it looks like East Africa but without the lions! Length: 3 - 4 hours, 25 km.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- bike rental:
* 4 hour bike rental € 17.
* Students (<27 years)/seniors (>65 years) € 14.
* Children (<12 years) - € 12.
* Child seat (reservation recommended) - free.
* 24 hour bike rental € 27.
* Students (<27 years)/seniors (>65 years) € 21.
* Children (<12 years) - € 19.
-Discount will be deducted only for 1 kind of discount (children, seniors, family, Vienna Card).
- 10% for Vienna Card or 10% family with 4 persons.
- Child seat, helmet, bag (4 euro).
- Guide only: ½ day (3 hours) – € 160; 1 day – € 320.
- Prices in euro.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2009
Client Request Served: 41
Since 1996 we encourage tourists to discover Vienna by bike and provide Vienna hotels and B&Bs with an additional service for their guests. In the process we’ve created another reason to visit Vienna, and a way of combining culture with actively experiencing the city. Vienna offers the perfect setting: over 1,000...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend